ENGINE STEAM DETAIL
Shooting a lot of water into the engine bay is never a good idea.
Most car washes use high pressure hoses to clean engine bays and these large amounts of water can cause damage to computer boxes, coils or other electrics.
Our Steam detail of the engine uses 90 % less water in the steam cleaning of the engine bay. This is a more extensive, safer and a better cleaning method for the engine bay.
The electrical components are first covered using plastic.
The engine bay is pre treated with our Fortador degreasing cleaner. Then the engine bay is steam cleaned, wiped down and polished for a beautiful shine.
- Important electrical components are covered
- Engine bay pretreated with Fortador Multipurpose degreaser
- Engine Bay steam cleaned and wiped down
- Fortador Engine polish is applied giving the engine a showroom shine
Price : R 299
- GO TO PRICING AND PROCESS OPTIONS